DSB Technologies dental plan is provided by Delta Dental of Wisconsin. To be eligible for dental benefits you must work at least 30 hours per week and be enrolled in one of the medical plans. Delta features a unique two-tiered network of participating dentists available to you: Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks. If you choose to see a dentist who participates in either of these networks, you will realize an overall price savings as they will never bill you for any charges in excess of Delta Dental’s reasonable and customary amount. Furthermore, participating dentists have discounted the fees they charge and will file your claims directly with Delta Dental eliminating the need for you to deal with any paperwork.
Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier® Dentists agree to the following
- Charge only up to their negotiated fees for covered services (no balance-billing)
- Adhere to Delta Dental’s processing policies
- File all claims/paperwork
- Charge only up to their negotiated fees for noncovered services (e.g., teeth whitening, cosmetic, etc.)
Dental Plan Summary
|Dental Benefits||Delta Dental PPO||Delta Dental Premier and All Other Dentists|
|Benefit Annual Maximum|
|Diagnostic and Preventive|
(Exams, Cleanings, X-rays)
(Fillings, Extractions, Perio & Endodontics)
(Crowns, Bridges, Implants)
|Orthodontia Maximum – per lifetime|
Special Plan Provisions
CheckUp Plus – Promoting Wellness
CheckUp Plus lets you obtain diagnostic and preventive services, including examinations, X-rays, regular cleanings and other related treatments, without the cost of those services applying to your individual annual maximum.
The full value of your annual maximum is applied to the benefits you receive for basic and major restorative services.
CheckUp Plus promotes regular visits to the dentists for exams and cleanings, which can improve you oral health and overall health.
Delta Dental Online Services
Access online services in an easy few steps. Create an account to access secure services for members: Delta Dental Online Services for Members
- View and print ID cards
- Access your dental benefits and utilization information
- Secure messaging with a member of our customer service team
- Estimate costs by procedure and provider
- Check claims and review claim history
- View EOBs
- Verify copays and deductibles
Finding a Dental Provider
To obtain a list of dentists participating in your Delta Dental network, simply go to Delta Dental’s website at www.deltadentalin.com. From the home page, choose “Find a Dentist.” Your plan name is Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service) so you can search for a Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier dentist.
Delta Dental App
Download the Delta Dental mobile app to find a dentist, check insurance information and easily access tools to keep your smile healthy, anytime, anywhere.
The free app is available for Apple iOS and Android users.
The Delta Dental mobile app makes it easy for you to get the most out of your dental benefits anytime, anywhere. Users can:
- Find a dentist. It’s easy to find participating dentists near you. Search and compare dental offices to find one that suits your needs. You can save your preferred dentists to your account for quick access.
- Check claims. Sign in to view claim status for you and your family.
- View coverage. Use the app to see what your plan covers. Add your dependents to your account so you can access the whole family’s coverage in one spot.
- Display ID card. There’s no need to carry a paper card. View and show your mobile ID card at the dental office. Save your card to your device for quick access via our app, or in Apple Wallet or Google Wallet.
Download and go!