DSB Technologies recognizes the importance of overall employee well-being and is pleased to offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. We recognize the value each and every one of our employees contributes to DSB Technologies mission. That is why it is important for DSB Technologies to continue offering a comprehensive benefits package that supports your best physical well-being as well as emotional, community and financial well-being.
This app provides details regarding our 2023 benefit plan offerings including coverage levels and costs for employee premiums. You’ll learn more about additional benefits available to you as an DSB Technologies employee including health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, income protection, employee assistance program, prescription safety eyewear, footwear protection, gym and wellness discounts, Medicare assistance, and retirement benefits.
The information contained in the app provides a summary of the benefits offered under the DSB Technologies plan. For more detailed information of benefits provided, eligibility provisions, limitations and exclusions under each benefit plan, please refer to the summary plan description for each benefit. In case of any conflict between this app and an official plan document, the plan document will be the final authority. DSB Technologies reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the plans at any time.
Who Is Eligible for DSB Technologies Benefits
Employees are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following 30 days from date of hire. See the specific benefit pages for hourly requirements.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Medical Leave Administration
- Prescription Safety Eyewear
- Footwear Protection
- GlobalFit Gym Network Discounts
- SmartConnect Medicare Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Eligible dependents may also participate if they meet the following criteria:
- Your spouse
- Your children (biological, adopted, step children) up to age 26
- Your unmarried children of any age if mentally or physically incapable of self-support
Effective Date of Coverage
Your benefits are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Employees must enroll in benefits within 30th day of their hire date. If you do not enroll during their 30th day new hire window, you must wait until the following open enrollment period to enroll in benefits for the following year or wait until they have a qualifying life event.
Please enroll online at ADP www.workforcenow.adp.com.
When Benefit Changes Can Be Made
Choose your benefits carefully. Due to IRS regulations, once you have made your 2023 elections, you cannot change your benefits until the next annual enrollment period unless you experience a Qualifying Life Event:
- Marriage, divorce or legal separation
- Gain of a child due to birth or adoption
- Child requires a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO)
- You become newly eligible for benefits due to a change in your employment status
- Loss of a dependent (death)
- Covered person has become entitled to (or lost entitlement to) Medicare or Medicaid
- Loss of coverage under another plan
- Gained coverage under another plan
It is your responsibility to make sure the proof of eligibility documentation has been provided for each newly enrolled dependent in order to ensure your dependents become covered under the plan.
Required Documentation, for each type of dependent
- Spouse—marriage license/certificate or current tax return reflecting married filing jointly or filing separately
- Child (under age 26) —birth certificate, hospital documentation reflecting the child’s birth, adoption certificate, or document reflecting child as placed in the employee’s care, or current tax return reflecting child claimed as an exemption
- Stepchild (under age 26)—marriage license/ certificate and birth certificate, or divorce decree of biological parent addressing healthcare, or current tax return reflecting child claimed as an exemption
- Court ordered child—official order of the court or divorce decree assigning responsibility of providing healthcare for the child